Monday, August 9, 2010

Shameless Self-Promotion

Well, my new book is now available for sale on Lulu.com and I will have copies in hand within the next few days. I also will hopefully be setting up some local outlets for sales. I need to add a special thank-you to my nephew, David Jameson. David happened to be in Minden this summer. He just finished three years teaching in Indonesia and is now enrolling to seek a Master's Degree in Counseling at Liberty University in Virginia. Luckily, he hadn't left Minden yet when it came time to design the book cover. Art is definitely not one of my skills, but two of my nephews are amazingly talented. David came up with the cover design and I really appreciate his efforts.



Here's the link to my page on Lulu.

My Author's Spotlight on Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment